- Community Designed Level Blue Rooms are now available to play on. (Custom Matches and Bots Only)
- Notifying clients when they can't join a team because it is full.
- Widened the message log by 100 px and made them stay up a little longer. Makes it a little easier to notice and read chat messages.
- Fixed the player physics bug where when you jump from or walk off of a steep slope you completely lose air control. The slope was still affecting velocity when you are in the air.
- Fixed the "Reference counted object deleted twice" crash mid-game and when you exit the game.
- Decreased the title server UDP packet re-send delay by half. Will improve response times when there's packet loss.
- Fixed a crash in the stats system during bots games.
- Fixed an improper shutdown order potentially crashing the game on exit.
Patch Notes - May 20, 2012
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users