- Fixed a round cycle client crash when building Post Match information.
- Tweaked quick match to be biased more towards lower ping than player count.
- Fixed dedicated server player counts being reported to Steam wrong if people continued to connect after the server had gotten full.
- Fixed an odd crash with loading the startup video settings and SSAA/PostMSAA.
- Fixed a crash when flushing the render thread command buffer when the render thread isn’t initialized yet. Only happened if the renderer was told to shut down during startup due to a failure/error while starting up.
- Fixed a crash when a connection establishment packet is received from a server after you're no longer trying to connect to the server.
- Shorting out the Quick Match searcher when a more than adequate score is calculated for a potential server. This makes Quick Match a LOT faster when there's a low ping server with people on it available.
Patch Notes - August 10th
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users