- LAN party functional, and works when Steam is in Offline Mode.
- Forcing player movement physics to be synchronous, eliminating movement latency at the cost of some CPU usage. This is a GPU heavy game so you probably won't notice the CPU hit.
- Fixed a bug where switching teams while using bright model option would cause players to have wrong color. Potentially fixes the issue without bright models as well.
- Fixed a crash on mid-game join during map loading when the Lasso mutator was enabled and someone got lassoed.
- Fixed a rare crash in player physics during map load while joining a game in progress.
- Fixed an uninitialized variable in ragdolls physics, which may cause crashing or just general weirdness in ragdoll behavior.